Accessing the Timekeeper function
2. Login using your Nomad login credentials.
3. Select the Timekeeper icon in the menu near the bottom of your screen.
4. Start logging the shifts you worked on the first day of your assignment.
Devices and platforms supported by the Nomad mobile app
- Android: Min OS version: Marshmallow (Android 6.0, released in 2015).
- iOS: Min OS version: iOS 11.0 (Released in 2017)
Currently, laptops, desktops, iPads, and tablets do not support the mobile app.
Resetting your Nomad mobile app password
To reset your password, follow the below steps.
1. Open the Nomad app.
2. Select the Forgot password? Link at the bottom of the login screen.
3. Enter your email address once prompted & select Submit.
4. Follow the prompts sent to your email address to update your password.
Who responds to questions in the mobile app?
Messages will be monitored and responded to by our Payroll Operations team. Most requests are answered within one business day.