Help and Support
- What should a healthcare professional do if it’s payday and they haven’t been paid?
- What should a healthcare professional do if there is an issue with their paycheck?
- Who monitors and responds to messages in the Timekeeper app?
- What devices and platforms are supported for the mobile app?
- How do I reset my password?
- How does a healthcare professional know if a signature is required for their weekly timecards?
- Do healthcare professionals need to provide their own signatures via the Timekeeper function?
- How should healthcare professionals obtain and submit a signature if they’re unable to find a supervisor before the end of their last shift for the week?
- Can healthcare professionals get a supervisor signature in the mobile app?
Tracking Time and Adding Shifts
- How do timecard reminders work?
- Can healthcare professionals upload photos into the mobile app?
- How should healthcare professionals log time when they are called off by facility, sick days, have approved time off, etc.?
- How should healthcare professionals log their on-call (or other) hours? Will this take into account overtime, double time, charge, holiday, etc. rates?
- How should meal/rest breaks be logged?
- How do healthcare professionals add shifts?