1. From the workday homepage, click on the MENU icon.
2. From the Apps screen, click on the Pay app.
3. Under the Actions column, select the Payment Elections button.
From this page, you will be able to view your current Payment elections.
4. If you only have one account set up for direct deposit and need to add a second account, click the Add button.
5. On the preferred payment method page, you will then be able to add an Account Nickname to differentiate between your accounts easily. As well as enter your account’s Routing Number and Bank Name, Account Type & Account Number. Click Ok to save.
6. Click Edit next to your current election.
7. Select the + icon to add an additional payment election. Select UNITED STATES, USD, DIRECT DEPOSIT, and SAVING.
8. Select the Country, Currency, Payment Type, and Account Type.
- In the balance section, enter the amount or percentage that you want to be deposited per paycheck into both of your available accounts if applicable.
- Once finished, scroll down and click OK.
If you have questions related to this article or about Nomad Health in general, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- Call or text us at 866-OK-NOMAD (866-656-6623)
- Navigate to Nomadhealth.com and use the Help Chat Box at the bottom right-hand corner.
- Email us at Support@Nomadhealth.com.
We’re here to support you in whatever way suits you best!