1. From the workday homepage, click on the MENU icon.
2. From the Apps screen, click on the Pay app.
3. Under the Actions column, select the Payment Elections button.
From this page, you will be able to view your current Payment elections.
4. Scroll down to the Payment Election section.
*Before you can remove the account under the Account section, you first need to remove it under the Payment Election section*
5. Hit “Edit” on the right side, you will need to do this for each Pay Type line.
6. Hit the “-” button on the left side and click “OK”
7. After hitting “OK” you will be taken to the main Payment Elections page. Hit the “Remove” button next to the account you would like to replace.
8. On the Delete Bank Account page, hit the “OK” button and your account will be deleted/ removed.
If you have questions related to this article or about Nomad Health in general, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- Call or text us at 866-OK-NOMAD (866-656-6623)
- Navigate to Nomadhealth.com and use the Help Chat Box at the bottom right-hand corner.
- Email us at Support@Nomadhealth.com.
We’re here to support you in whatever way suits you best!