1. From the workday homepage, click on the MENU icon.
2. Select the BENEFITS APP.
3. Under the change section, select BENEFITS.
4. You will be asked to select a reason for the change. Please be sure to select the appropriate qualifying life event from the list.
Please note that any dependent or marital status change event requires proof of the change in family status prior to making mid-year benefit election changes. You will be required to attach supporting documentation to your request for such a benefit event. Keep in mind that certain types of election changes must be submitted within a specific time frame after HR approval.
2. Click SUBMIT.
Once your request is approved, you will be able to update the eligible benefits for your life event.
If you have questions related to this article or about Nomad Health in general, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- Call or text us at 866-OK-NOMAD (866-656-6623)
- Navigate to Nomadhealth.com and use the Help Chat Box at the bottom right-hand corner.
- Email us at Support@Nomadhealth.com.
We’re here to support you in whatever way suits you best!