What to expect
Your clinical navigator will email you once you've been cleared to start your upcoming assignment. Typically this occurs in the weeks leading up to your start date. This email will include your first-day instructions from the facility with information about your contract and onboarding, timekeeping information specific to your facility, scrub color and travel reimbursements.
Information about scrub color is usually included in your first-day information. If you need to know your scrub color sooner, please contact your Nomad Navigator.
1. Sign your Nomad Contract! You must sign your contract in advance of your start date.
Please note that failure to sign your Nomad contract will result in the withholding of pay. Signing your contract 48-72 hours after initial receipt is best.
2. Take a few moments to onboard in Workday and ensure that your payroll, insurance, and benefits preferences are up to date before your assignment starts.
If you have questions related to this article or about traveling with Nomad Health in general, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- Call or text us at 866-OK-NOMAD (866-656-6623)
- Navigate to Nomadhealth.com and use the Help Chat Box in the bottom right-hand corner
- Email us at Support@Nomadhealth.com
We’re here to support you in whatever way suits you best!