The advantages of our unique no recruiter approach
Instead of being assigned roles by a recruiter, at Nomad Health you have the autonomy to explore opportunities that genuinely resonate with your skills, preferences, and career aspirations. This means you can select assignments that align with your desired locations, specialties, and even the facilities you're most excited to work at. Your career path is in your hands, and we're here to guide you every step of the way.
Join our team: navigating eligibility and minimum requirements
As you embark on your journey to become a part of the dynamic world of healthcare staffing, navigating eligibility is a crucial step. At Nomad Health, we're dedicated to partnering with healthcare professionals who align with our vision and values. In this article, we'll delve into the eligibility criteria for joining our agency and shed light on the requirements and types of healthcare professionals with whom we collaborate.
Our eligibility criteria encompass a few key elements:
Licensure: You must possess a valid and active RN or APRN license in the state where you plan to work or hold a compact license registered in your tax home state.
Experience: While we welcome nurses at various stages of their careers, some assignments may require a minimum level of experience to ensure the best possible fit for both you and the healthcare facilities we partner with. Nomad Health requires:
- 1+ years of RN experience in the U.S.
- Be a graduate of an accredited nursing program
- At least 1 year in the department/specialty that you’re applying to in the last 3 years
- Have an official visa issued by the U.S. government, along with a valid Social Security Number (if you are international)
- Have a U.S. bank account
Allied health professionals are required to have the following experience:
- A BLS from the American Heart Association
- Complete a Nomad in-house checklist with a passing score
- One year in your modality
Credentials: Depending on the assignment and specialty, specific certifications and credentials may be necessary. Our team of Navigators will guide you through this process, ensuring you're well-prepared to excel in your role. Nomad Health requires:
- A BLS certification American Heart Association strongly preferred
If you have questions related to this article or about traveling with Nomad Health in general, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- Call or text us at 866-OK-NOMAD (866-656-6623)
- Navigate to Nomadhealth.com and use the Help Chat Box in the bottom right-hand corner
- Email us at Support@Nomadhealth.com
We’re here to support you in whatever way suits you best!