Once you've received and accepted an assignment with Nomad Health, you become eligible for travel reimbursement.
Please proceed with planning your travel to your assignment location only after receiving and accepting an offer.
After successfully reaching your assignment location, submit your travel receipts and documentation to our team (Payroll@Nomadhealth.com) and we'll promptly review your reimbursement request and confirm the payment date.
Reimbursement is based on your method of travel:
- If you are driving, we will reimburse you for $0.655/mile, based on the U.S. General Services Administration (GSA) standards for mileage reimbursement. Please note, the calculated reimbursement amount is capped at $1,000.
- If you are flying, please send your receipts or tell us your itinerary so we can calculate your mileage in accordance with the GSA. Please note, the calculated reimbursement amount is capped at $1,000
- The travel reimbursement is a non-taxed payment for one-time travel to the assignment, we do not reimburse for trips taken back to your home. Nomad Health will reimburse up to $1,000 in total for approved expenses. This reimbursement will be paid out in one lump sum, which will be included in your first paycheck after approval.
If you have questions related to this article or about traveling with Nomad Health in general, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- Call or text us at 866-OK-NOMAD (866-656-6623)
- Navigate to Nomadhealth.com and use the Help Chat Box in the bottom right-hand corner
- Email us at Support@Nomadhealth.com
We’re here to support you in whatever way suits you best!