- Navigate to Nomadhealth.com and click the “Login” icon at the top right of our home page.
- Once you’re on the login page, there should be an option to select “Forgot your password?” underneath where you would input your email and password.
- This link will take you to a reset password page, where you can input the email address associated with your Nomad Health account.
- Once you have submitted your email, you will receive a reset password link directly in your inbox (don’t forget to check your spam/junk folder). Click the “reset your password” button once you receive it, as the link will expire within 24 hours.
- From there, you will be able to create a new password for your Nomad Health account (must be eight characters or more).
- Once you have submitted your new password, navigate back to the Nomad Health home page by clicking here, and log in to your profile as usual!
If you have questions related to this article or about Nomad Health in general, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- Call or text us at 866-OK-NOMAD (866-656-6623)
- Navigate to Nomadhealth.com and use the Help Chat Box at the bottom right-hand corner.
- Email us at Support@Nomadhealth.com.
We’re here to support you in whatever way suits you best!