What is a clinical interview?
Clinical interviews are pre-recorded interviews that allow applicants to demonstrate their experience and expertise to the facility before the offers process.
Things to know about clinical interviews:
- You'll have 48 hours from when we send the link to complete the interview. If you need more time, you can request an extension.
- The interview consists of five specialty-related questions: two behavioral and three clinical-based.
- You will have unlimited time to think about your answer. Once you’re ready to record, you’ll have one minute and 30 seconds to respond, and two tries to perfect your response.
- A Clinical Navigator will review your responses to assess how well they align with the position you applied for.
- Once completed, your clinical interview can be used again for up to one year for other applications within that specialty.
What is a virtual assessment?
Once your application passes the initial clinical screening, you may be required to complete a virtual assessment (VA), which is also a pre-recorded interview. The link for the virtual assessment will be sent to you directly from the health system/facility, not Nomad. Keep a close eye on your inbox, including your spam and promotional folders, in case the link is sent there.
Things to know about virtual assessments:
- You'll be given a few standard interview questions to answer. The whole process should take around 15-20 minutes to complete.
- Please note that once you receive the VA link, you'll have 24-48 hours to complete it. To maximize your chances of receiving an offer, we recommend completing the assessment within 24 hours.
Please note: If you encounter any issues while completing a virtual assessment or a clinical interview, please notify us as soon as possible. Informing us quickly will allow us to help you complete these items on time.
What is a coaching call?
Coaching calls are performed by the Clinical Excellence (CE) team at Nomad Health. As experienced clinicians themselves, the CE team is trained to advocate on your behalf while mediating any issues that may arise between clinicians and facilities.
Potential reasons for a coaching call:
- Contract cancellation
- Multiple declines for an interview
- Failed competency exam during the credentialing process
- Facility escalation regarding a Nomad clinician on assignment
- Clinician escalation regarding a facility while on assignment
If you need to escalate an issue at your current facility, contact your On-Assignment Navigator for assistance.
If you have questions related to this article or about Nomad Health in general, please contact us in one of the following ways:
- Call or text us at 866-OK-NOMAD (866-656-6623)
- Navigate to Nomadhealth.com and use the Help Chat Box at the bottom right-hand corner.
- Email us at Support@Nomadhealth.com.
We’re here to support you in whatever way suits you best!