Certifications required to practice
- Associate degree (or certification program)
- State License (some states)
- ARRT or CCI Certification
- Cardiac Interventional Radiography positions may require ARRT-CI or CCI-RCIS
- CCI Certification is required for AR, DE, IN, MD, MN, OH, SC, TX, and WA facilities.
- Cardiovascular Tech
- Cath Lab
While Nomad does not require Cath Lab Techs to have prior acute care experience to travel, some facilities require specific experience. This may include but is not limited to:
- Facility type
- Trauma level
- Patient population
These and other facility-specific requirements can be found in the Job Post description.
As a reminder, if you have questions related to this article or any questions about allied health, please:
- Call or text us at +1 (980) 246-4768
- Email us at Support@Nomadhealth.com
- Or visit Nomadhealth.com and check out our support chat widget at the bottom right-hand corner.
We’re here to support you in whatever way suits you best!