Credentials required to practice
- Successful completion of NBCOT
- Master's Degree from an accredited OT program
- State license (all states)
- OT Rehab,
- Therapy Rehab
While Nomad does not require OTs to have prior acute care experience to travel, some facilities require specific experience. This may include but is not limited to:
- Facility type
- Trauma level
- Patient population
These and other facility-specific requirements can be found in the Job Post description.
As a reminder, if you have questions related to this article or any questions about allied health, please:
- Call or text us at +1 (980) 246-4768
- Email us at Support@Nomadhealth.com
- Or visit Nomadhealth.com and check out our support chat widget at the bottom right-hand corner.
We’re here to support you in whatever way suits you best!