Credentials required to practice
- RRT from NBRC
- State License (all except AK)
- Associate degree (or certification program)
- Adult ER
- Adult ICU
- Peds ER
- Peds ICU
While Nomad does not require RTs to have prior acute care experience to travel, some facilities require specific experience. This may include but is not limited to:
- Facility type
- Trauma level
- Patient population
- Equipment type
These and other facility-specific requirements can be found in the Job Post description.
Most jobs posted on our site only require candidates to have RRT Certification from NBRC. However, if you have earned additional NBRC Credentials, you may be eligible for positions at facilities that require one of the following:
As a reminder, if you have questions related to this article or any questions about allied health, please:
- Call or text us at +1 (980) 246-4768
- Email us at Support@Nomadhealth.com
- Or visit Nomadhealth.com and check out our support chat widget at the bottom right-hand corner.
We’re here to support you in whatever way suits you best!